The 2020 conference Program, Abstracts, and Proceedings will be posted here.
CIK/SINGEP – 2020 Conference Summary Schedule
|Oct. 1 – Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:30 PM||Panels and Sessions|
|Oct. 2 – Friday||9:00 AM – 5:30 PM||Panels and Sessions|
|Oct. 3 – Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:30 PM||Panels and Sessions|
Important Information for Participants
- We are working on the Conference Program and plan to posted it on CIK/SINGEP websites by Sept. 15th, 2020.
- As an accepted presenter (s), IF you have not registered, yet, please register Here; you need to be registered on or before Sept. 1st, 2020, otherwise, we have to drop you from the program.
- The accepted Abstract of the papers and/or case studies will be published in the online Proceedings of the conference.
- Sept. 15th, 2020 is the due date to submit your full paper and/or case study which will be reviewed and possibly published in the Conference Proceedings. Your paper must be formatted according to the guidelines provided Here.
- A selected number of best papers will be given priority for double-blind review for possible publication in the Electronic Journal of CIK, Cyrus Chronicle Journal (CCJ). Please see the CCJ website for more information. If you are interested in having your article to be considered for publication in CCJ, the flagship electronic journal of CIK, please submit your article Here and follow the guidelines provided.
- Each presenter will have about 10-15 minutes to present his/her paper and 5 minutes for Q/A. Please be prepare to share your presentation Online via Zoom with participates Online. If you prefer to use CIK template for your PowerPoints presentation please see this link.