It’s awesome that you/your team is considering to present your research at this years CIK conference
There are great benefits for you as an individual or as a team decided to participate:.
1. You will share your work with domestic and international professionals and scholars;
2. You will be able to conduct networking with professionals and faculty from all over the world and the USA;
3. You can add in your CV that you had a poster presentation at CIK/MIT conference.
4. Make friends with students and alumni from Bentley, MIT, Uninove and Suffolk.
General Information to remember:
We recommend you bringing a Flasher drive containing the presentation.
- The standard size of the poster is 36” Tall x 48” Wide.
- Make use of following poster-template
- For best results, we commend the use of font larger than 40, while references can be as small as 32
- Using a matte photo paper for printing on ensures a neat and legible poster
- Convert your powerpoint presentation of the poster to a PDF format (Use file-> save as ->pdf)
- Please submit your developed poster in both PPT and PDF format to Matt at: firstname.lastname@example.org (Phone (857) 350-3064; 6 Liberty Square, Boston, MA 02109)
- In the subject of the email to Matt include the word CIK/Bentley and Copy Mr. Bhaskar Nandina at: email@example.com.
- The Deadline to submit your poster is 4/9/17
- For payment for poster printout please call Matt on or before 4/10/17 to take care of the payment. The easiest payment method is by using a credit/debit card
- Registration for the conference for Bentley students is $50. To register please see: https://www.cyrusik.org/conference2017/registration/.If you have any question or concern regarding poster or registration please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more info on how to build an awesome research poster, use the following links: