CIK needs your financial and intellectual contributions to support our objectives.
CIK is a scientific, secular, and 501.c.3 non-profit tax-deductible organization established in March 2011. For more information about the organizations’ aims and objectives please see: https://www.cyrusik.org/
Your funds are channeled towards:
1. The development of CYRUS Chronicle Journal
2. Providing scholarship for young scholars,
3. Grants to support scholarly thoughts in the era of BIG changes (https://www.cyrusik.org/grants/),
4. Conducting the CIK conferences
As sponsors you get:
- Your institute’s logo is displayed on all our banners, flyers and brochures on the conference website and at the conference venue
- We always make it a habit of speaking about our sponsors’ contributions during the welcome and departing speeches
- Professionals from are welcome to include their information (LinkedIn profile, portfolio websites, research sites) on their research papers, presentations
- Your contributions are tax-deductible!
CIK greatly appreciates your personal and/or organizational contribution and will be delighted to recognize your support in its publications (Journal, conference program, and website).
Have a wonderful Holiday!
Cambridge, MA 02238-0003, USA