Dear Participants in the CIK 7th International Conference,
Below are the Conference Program, Proceedings, Abstract, and other related issues,
CIK – 2019 Conference Summary Schedule
|April 26 – Friday||5:30 – 7:30 PM||Welcoming Reception||Hyatt Regency Hotel, Cambridge, MA|
|April 27 – Saturday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM||Panels, Sessions, and Posters Presentations||MIT – Campus (E51 – Tang Center, 3rd floor), Cambridge, MA 02139|
|April 28 – Sunday||8:30 AM – 4:00 PM||Panels and Sessions, and Posters Presentations||MIT – Campus (E51 – Tang Center, 3rd floor), Cambridge, MA 02139|
Important Information for Participants
- Conference Date: April 26th-28th, 2019; See Tentative Schedule Here. Location: MIT Campus (E51 – Tang Center, 3rd floor), Cambridge, MA 02139
- As an accepted presenter (s), IF you have not registered, yet, please register Here; you need to be registered on or before March 1st, 2019, otherwise, we have to drop you from the program.
- The accepted Abstract of the papers and/or case studies will be published in the online Proceedings of the conference.
- March 15th, 2019 is the extended due date to submit your full paper and/or case study which will be reviewed and possibly published in the Conference Proceedings. Your paper must be formatted according to the guidelines provided Here.
- A selected number of best papers will be given priority for double-blind review for possible publication in the Electronic Journal of CIK, Cyrus Chronicle Journal (CCJ). Please see the CCJ website for more information. If you are interested in having your article to be considered for publication in CCJ, the flagship electronic journal of CIK, please submit your article Here and follow the guidelines provided.
- Each presenter will have about 10-15 minutes to present his/her paper and 5 minutes for Q/A. Please bring an electronic version of your presentation as well as a few hard copies of your paper/presentation. If you prefer to use CIK template for your PowerPoints presentation please see this link
Accommodation and FAQs
Please use this link Cyrus at Hyatt-Cambridge to make your hotel reservation at Hyatt Regency Cambridge (HRC). We have the agreement for a limited number of rooms for April 26th-28th, 2019 with the HRC Hotel. It is first to come first served and available no later than 2/15/19. Therefore, please make your reservation ASAP. Based on the availability, three days prior to and after the conference, the special rates will be honored. Single and double occupancy room rate per night is US$249 (Taxes & Fees will be added).
HRC is one of the best Hotels in Cambridge and has a complimentary shuttle to and from MIT and Harvard Square. Note: Boston Marathon is on 4/15/19; therefore, hotels are more expensive and it is hard to find them. In the CIKs’ 2015 and 2017 conferences we stayed at the HRC and were very satisfied. In the meantime, if you have any question please contact CIK at Contact@Cyrusik.org.
For FAQs check here: http://www.cyrusik.org/conference2019/faqs/.
If you need to acquire an entry visa to the USA, please check https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas.html.
In any correspondence with CIK please identify the author (s) Name (last/first) and the Title of your Proposal to CIK@Cyrusik.org
CIK Conference Committee