To identify if you need to apply for Dubai visa please check Emirates Visa and Passport website. Here is the site: http://www.emirates.com/us/english/plan_book/essential_information/visa_passport_information/uae_visas.aspx. If you need to acquire visa, please act quickly!
To register for the conference click here: http://cyrusik.org/conference/jan-2014-conference/registration. If you have any other question please contact CIK at: Contact@Cyrusik.org.
Ms. Evelyn Tolentino Rego, Sales Coordinator, of Grand Midwest Group of Hotels / Hotel Apartments [T: +97 14 4362000 | F: +97 14 4221983 | M: +97 1 55 224 1130| Tel. No.: +97144362000 (Ext. 556) email@example.com] can alos help in this process.
Visa Application Requirements:
1. Clear scanned colored copy of the passport ( JPEG Format only )
2. Clear scanned colored copy of the photo (JPEG Format only )
3. Visa Application Form – To be completely filled up and scanned –send it back to us (JPEG Format only )
4. Company guarantee letter
5. Issuance of the Visa depends upon the discretion of the immigration but normally it takes 5 to 7 working days. (Friday and Saturday – UAE Immigration Office Weekend).
6. Visa Cost is non-refundable. (14 days visa @ AED600 and Tourist Visa @ AED1000)
Any specific questions regarding visas should be directed to your local government, embassy or immigration office. Regulations vary from country to country, and often times from year to Registration year. CIK is not in the position to be an authority and advice for acquiring visa.
It is strongly recommended that international participates submit their proposal as soon as possible so they have adequate time to acquire visas.