The primarily objective of the CIK is to encourage and support research and publications, related to management, development, and growth about the ME, CA, and NA regions. The focus will be on the topics and countries that its members have interest and expertise. Please see the CYRUS Chronicle, and Projects Undertaken.
RECENT RESEARCH PAPERS
- Fariborz Ghadar: Energy Efficiency and Environmental Sustainability
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen and Bahmani Sahar: The Rial-Dollar Exchange Rate and the Purchasing Power Parity
- Asgary H. Nader: A Perspective and Summary on the “Role of Institutions in Sustainable and Socially Equitable
- Walle, Alf H.: Ethnic Distinctiveness and Strategic Choices-Fostering Harmony in the Middle East and Neighboring Regions
- Chu, Hsiao-Ping; Chang, Tsangyao; and Sagafi-nejad, Tagi: Globalization and economic growth revisited: A bootstrap panel causality test